Say Goodbye To Your Sweaty, Frustrating, Delayed Office Commute With Alpha Electric Cycles
You always have the option of driving, taking public transportation, cycling, or, if you’re fortunate enough to live close to the office, walking when it comes to the daily commute. Cycling is another popular option for many people, especially when travelling in densely populated places. Upon deciding the mode of commute, you have two choices: a regular bicycle or an electric bicycle. Are you unsure about which option to go for?
Let’s delve into the advantages of riding an e-bicycle to work to get a better picture.
- E-bikes are a terrific form of exercise: You can count on burning a few calories if you cycle home from work. Technically, an e-bicycle doesn’t require much pedalling, and even when you do, it’s aided. E-bicycles, however, are surprisingly just as efficient as a regular cycle. An e-bicycle may burn more than 500 calories in an hour! By burning fat and gaining muscle while travelling, you’ll lower your chance of developing conditions like diabetes and heart disease. Your heart and lungs are functioning as you pump blood throughout your body, which also results in an increase in your general energy and stamina. You will be physically healthy and energised, prepared for the day at work or school.
- Fatigue and mental stress buster: A morning bike ride is a terrific method to stay energised, as we just discussed. You will have extra energy to use up during the day after even a brief cycle, which will make your brain work harder. Additionally, an E-pedal bike’s assistance will help you reach where you’re going if you start to feel fatigued. Being outside in the fresh air can help you wake up. A nice day begins well in the sunshine. So what if it starts to rain? That should keep you inspired to enter the comfort of your office. An icy sprinkle of water will also keep your eyelids awake.
- Environment-friendly: In general, cycling is far better for the environment than using a bus, rail, or vehicle. Environmental protection claims that one of the greatest causes of pollution in most countries is road transportation. In actuality, it accounts for 22% of all carbon dioxide emissions (C02). The fact that 28 million of the 34 million vehicles on our roadways are automobiles does not help. One of the best ways, according to the group, to lower this number is for more people to find alternate forms of transportation, such as cycling.
- E-cycles have pedal assist: On your way to the office, if you take a regular bicycle, you’ll be all sweaty and irritated by the time you even get there. However, with e-bicycles, you get a pedal-assist system or PAS which skips the pedallings and helps you get to your work faster without any sweat whatsoever. Efficient, isn’t it?!
- Inexpensive compared to gas or petrol: Over time, you’ll save money if you choose to utilise the electric bike rather than a car. Most nations charge high prices for gasoline and diesel, and sporadic price increases can have a significant impact on your finances. In contrast, you can purchase inexpensive batteries for e-bikes that, depending on the level of assistance you use, can enable you to travel 18 to 50 miles after a full charge.
Why Virtus Motors?
All the advantages that we’ve seen above, you can reap with Virtus Motors electric bicycles which provide electric vehicle designs, development and manufacturing company that offers a variety of electric vehicle mobility options at affordable prices. Get accessible, easy-to-use and own-paced commute options with our e-cycles today!